Err, maybe not quite yet, but tomorrow evening (Tuesday 12 June) Capital Choir meets (usual time and place) for rehearsal under the direction of Barbara Paterson to prepare for a spring-themed concert in September. The concert will feature “Spring” from Josef Haydn’s The Seasons. The programme for the rest of the year will be posted on the blog when it’s finalised, but for now here are the (provisional) highlights:
- Rehearsals as usual every Tuesday, recommencing 12 June. No rehearsals on 10 & 17 July and 2 & 9 October (school holidays).
- Saturday sectional rehearsals on either 4 or 11 August. Probably 9 am till 1 pm, format yet to be decided.
- “Spring” concert on Tuesday 25 September at Central Baptist, with dress rehearsal the night before (Monday 24 September).
- Rest home carol concerts in early December if possible, dates to be confirmed
- End of year in-house Christmas concert and party on Tuesday 11 December at the usual rehearsal venue.